Monday, July 5, 2010

New Etsy Team - and a Sitewide Sale

Our new team at Etsy is now official. It's called "Prayers on a Wire" and is made up of people who make rosaries (mostly those who use beading wire), bead suppliers, and a jewelry maker or two who wanted to be involved. There's a profile page at Etsy for it. There's also a team blog. I'll add the link to that when I get a chance.

Now that it's after July 4, we can publicly announce the Etsy Christmas in July sale. The main dates are July 15-25, but a lot of sellers will be having sales before and after those dates, some for the entire month of July. There will be some Christmas-related items on sale for those who like to get started early, but most things offered won't be holiday themed.

For my part, I'll have a group of rosaries on clearance. Instead of taking off a certain percent of the price, I'll be selling them for a flat $10.00 each. Their original prices are varied, so some of them will be particularly good buys - there will even be some Franciscan Crowns. Some of the rosaries are Christmas-themed ones left over from last year, and all of them are rosaries that have been "on the shelf" for quite awhile that I really want to move out. I've started listing a few of them in a special Christmas in July section in my shop. I'll be adding them gradually until the sitewide sale starts on July 15, so if you don't see anything you want to purchase right now, be sure to stop back. Here are some that are already listed:








Stop in early - then come back to see what's added.

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I think my favorite is the purple with the golden leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's a Franciscan Crown, but I also have a five-decade one made out of the same beads that I don't have listed yet. Waiting for a chance to take photos!

    ReplyDelete