Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Push for "Christmas in July"

Ever heard of a Cyber Monday for Christmas in July sales? Me neither, but it's today, and someone posted about it at Etsy so I said I'd mention it here. Evidently Target started it (according to the poster).

I guess it does give some notice that this is the last Monday of the sales being run by people - like me - who are having them through the end of the month. This coming Saturday is the end of July.

So anyone who does their internet shopping at work has to get on the ball. If you've had your eye on something, now's the time. My "Etsy mini" running in the right-hand column of this page is already full of my on-sale-for-$10.00 items, but here are a few more (click on a picture to see more photos and a full description):





...and they'll be gone after Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment